How Was Nuclear Energy Discovered?
Nuclear power results from radiation, which was discovered around 1900. It took several decades after that for scientists to understand how to harness its energy – for power and for weapons.
Nuclear Energy FAQs
- What Are the Benefits and Risks of Nuclear Power?
- Where in the World Is Nuclear Power?
- What is Nuclear Waste and What Do We Do With It?
- What Are the Greenhouse Emissions from Nuclear Power?
- What Does Nuclear Power Cost?
- How Do We Get Electricity from Nuclear Energy