In different parts of the American West, climate influences wildfires in unexpected ways.
- The Global Energy Assessment - Chapter 11: Renewable Energy
- The Global Energy Assessment - Chapter 12: Fossil Energy Systems
- The Global Energy Assessment - Chapter 17: Energy Pathways for Sustainable Development
- Coal and Biomass to Fuels and Power
- Making Fischer-Tropsch Fuels and Electricity from Coal and Biomass: Performance and Cost Analysis
News, Blogs & Features
- Mar 10th, 2014 - Did Spate of Wet Weather Fuel the Reign of Genghis Khan?
- Mar 10th, 2014 - GAO: Climate Change Threatens Energy Infrastructure
- Mar 9th, 2014 - Frequency of Flooding Across Europe May Double by 2050
- Mar 9th, 2014 - Extreme Weather is a ‘Silver Lining’ for Climate Action
- Mar 8th, 2014 - 6 Degrees: Cool Pics, Climate Reports and Massive Storms