In different parts of the American West, climate influences wildfires in unexpected ways.
- The Global Energy Assessment - Chapter 11: Renewable Energy
- The Global Energy Assessment - Chapter 12: Fossil Energy Systems
- The Global Energy Assessment - Chapter 17: Energy Pathways for Sustainable Development
- Coal and Biomass to Fuels and Power
- Making Fischer-Tropsch Fuels and Electricity from Coal and Biomass: Performance and Cost Analysis
News, Blogs & Features
- Dec 12th, 2013 - Is the West’s Dry Spell Really a Megadrought?
- Dec 12th, 2013 - Sea Level & Risk of Flooding Rising Rapidly in Mid-Atlantic
- Dec 10th, 2013 - Scientists: Lack of Data Means Fracking Impacts Unknown
- Dec 10th, 2013 - While Most of U.S. Froze, Parts of Alaska Set Record Highs
- Dec 9th, 2013 - Offshore Wind Farms Could Protect Cities from Hurricanes