Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Jan 24th, 2017 - Trump Revives Keystone XL, Dakota Access Pipelines
- Jan 23rd, 2017 - NOAA’s New Satellite Sent Back Its First Amazing Images
- Jan 22nd, 2017 - Flooding More Than Doubled Across Europe in 35 Years
- Jan 21st, 2017 - U.S. Faces Huge Crop Losses If Temps Keep Rising
- Jan 20th, 2017 - Trump White House Distorts Wages Figure on First Day