Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Mar 24th, 2017 - Drought, Weather Fuel Record Oklahoma Wildfires
- Mar 24th, 2017 - Trump Just Approved the Keystone XL Pipeline
- Mar 24th, 2017 - 100 Days of Climate: Week 10
- Mar 23rd, 2017 - The State Dept. Rewrote Its Climate Change Page
- Mar 22nd, 2017 - Arctic Sea Ice Sets Record-Low Peak for Third Year