Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Jul 25th, 2016 - Weather Disasters Can Fuel War in Volatile Countries
- Jul 25th, 2016 - EPA Finding Clears Way for Limit on Aircraft Emissions
- Jul 24th, 2016 - Diving Enthusiasts Could Measure Ocean Temperatures
- Jul 23rd, 2016 - North American Forests Not a Climate Change Remedy
- Jul 22nd, 2016 - Global Economy Becoming Less Energy Intense