Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Apr 1st, 2015 - Bleak California Snowpack ‘Obliterates’ Record Low
- Apr 1st, 2015 - Antarctica’s Record High Temp Bodes Ill for Ice
- Mar 31st, 2015 - U.S. Submits Climate Plan as Paris Pact Taking Shape
- Mar 31st, 2015 - Investments in Renewables Herald ‘Paradigm Shift’
- Mar 30th, 2015 - Canada Pushes Ahead with Alternatives to Keystone XL