Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Apr 28th, 2017 - Trump Orders Review of Obama Offshore Drilling Plan
- Apr 27th, 2017 - The Next March Is All About Climate Change
- Apr 26th, 2017 - Environmental Rules Played Minor Role in Coal’s Decline
- Apr 26th, 2017 - California Got More Snow This Winter Than Past 4 Total
- Apr 26th, 2017 - How Trump’s Monuments Review Could Impact Climate