Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Nov 13th, 2018 - Want to Build a Delaware Beach House? Expect Regular Floodwaters in 30 Years
- Nov 13th, 2018 - Ocean at the Door: New Homes and the Rising Sea
- Oct 4th, 2018 - Rising Tides: How Near-Daily Flooding of America’s Shorelines Could Become the Norm
- Aug 21st, 2018 - Breathing Fire: All This Smoke Means Smaller Newborns And More ER Visits
- Aug 15th, 2018 - Breathing Fire: Wildfire Smoke Forcing Idahoans Indoors