Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Nov 29th, 2015 - How to Speak Like a Climate Negotiator
- Nov 28th, 2015 - Transatlantic Airlines Show Big Fuel-Efficiency Gaps
- Nov 27th, 2015 - Global Investments in Climate Change on the Rise
- Nov 26th, 2015 - Paris Talks Could Improve Climate Pledges
- Nov 25th, 2015 - Interactive Map Unveils the Mystery of Wind Turbines