Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- May 28th, 2016 - As Disaster Risks Rise, 20 Nations Get Help to Prepare
- May 27th, 2016 - NOAA: Near-Normal Hurricane Season Expected
- May 27th, 2016 - Global Warming Threatens the World’s Special Places
- May 26th, 2016 - Africa’s Most Vulnerable Face an Even Hotter Future
- May 25th, 2016 - New Tar Sands Impact on Climate, Air Quality Found