Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Jun 25th, 2017 - Warming Brews Big Trouble in Coffee Birthplace Ethiopia
- Jun 24th, 2017 - Nuclear Decommissioning Threatens Climate Targets
- Jun 23rd, 2017 - We Couldn’t Monitor Larsen C Without These Satellites
- Jun 22nd, 2017 - Climate Change Altering Droughts, Impacts Across U.S.
- Jun 22nd, 2017 - Atlantic Oil Surveys Could Kill Food Used By Fisheries