Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Dec 13th, 2017 - Antarctic Modeling Pushes Up Sea-Level Rise Projections
- Dec 8th, 2017 - How Smoke From California’s Fires is Harming the Most Vulnerable
- Nov 7th, 2017 - Breathing Fire
- Nov 7th, 2017 - Western Wildfires Undermining Progress on Air Pollution
- Oct 25th, 2017 - These U.S. Cities Are Most Vulnerable to Major Coastal Flooding and Sea Level Rise