Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Jul 7th, 2015 - EPA Bans a Gas That Once Helped Save the Ozone Layer
- Jul 7th, 2015 - Two Maps Show Greenland’s Sudden Melt Season Onset
- Jul 7th, 2015 - Rising Ocean Temps Bring Gloomy Outlook for Corals
- Jul 6th, 2015 - 2015 Arctic Sea Ice: How Low Will It Go?
- Jul 5th, 2015 - Coral Breeding May Help Cooler Reefs Survive