Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Apr 19th, 2015 - Can Saltwater Quench Our Growing Thirst?
- Apr 18th, 2015 - Arctic Research Vessel Set Adrift to Study Sea Ice Decline
- Apr 17th, 2015 - 2015 Hottest Year to Date, Could Top 2014 Record
- Apr 16th, 2015 - U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions Spiked 2 Percent in 2013
- Apr 16th, 2015 - Defecting from the Power Grid? Unlikely, Analysts Say