Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Apr 29th, 2016 - Satellite Shows U.S. Has the Most Gas Flares in the World
- Apr 28th, 2016 - Climate Change is ‘Devastating’ The Great Barrier Reef
- Apr 27th, 2016 - Strong El Niño Helped Lower U.S. Heating Costs
- Apr 26th, 2016 - Carbon Fee Debate Goes Mainstream in Washington State
- Apr 24th, 2016 - How Can We Reduce Concrete’s Hefty Carbon Footprint?