Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Feb 21st, 2017 - Scientists Got a New Look at the Growing Larsen C Crack
- Feb 19th, 2017 - Humans Are Changing Climate Faster Than Natural Forces
- Feb 18th, 2017 - Wind Briefly Sets Record as Source for Electricity in U.S.
- Feb 17th, 2017 - California Farmers Use Floodwater to Replenish Aquifers
- Feb 17th, 2017 - 100 Days of Climate: Week 5