Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Aug 27th, 2016 - Rare Tortoise in Australia Displaced by Climate Change
- Aug 26th, 2016 - Climate Change Could Put Tiny Krill at Big Risk
- Aug 25th, 2016 - California’s New Climate Rules, Explained
- Aug 25th, 2016 - Study Finds Biofuels Worse for Climate than Gasoline
- Aug 24th, 2016 - Study Suggests Earlier Onset of Human-Driven Warming