Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Jul 28th, 2015 - Fossil Fuels May Bring Major Changes to Carbon Dating
- Jul 28th, 2015 - U.S. Private Sector Vows To Ante Up On Climate Finance
- Jul 27th, 2015 - Rain, Storm Surge Combine to Put U.S. Coasts at Risk
- Jul 26th, 2015 - Rising Sea Levels Could Decimate Sea Turtle Nests
- Jul 25th, 2015 - Are Countries Obligated to Fend Off Climate Change?