Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Feb 12th, 2016 - Mild Winter Keeps Great Lakes Ice Cover Low
- Feb 12th, 2016 - CO2 Emissions Are Causing Earth to ‘Hyperventilate’
- Feb 11th, 2016 - Study: Downpours Over Land Have Slowed Sea Level Rise
- Feb 11th, 2016 - More Rain, Less Snow for U.S. Winters
- Feb 10th, 2016 - These 9 EU Countries Are Leading the Renewable Charge