Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Sep 24th, 2016 - 100 Countries Push to Phase Out HFCs
- Sep 23rd, 2016 - Greenland is Losing More Ice Than Scientists Thought
- Sep 22nd, 2016 - Obama Just Tied Climate Change to National Security
- Sep 21st, 2016 - UN Climate Pact Moves Closer to Taking Effect
- Sep 21st, 2016 - When it Rains it Pours, and Sewage Hits the Fan