Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Dec 3rd, 2016 - Businesses Push Against Trump’s Climate Dismissal
- Dec 2nd, 2016 - U.S. Oil Exports Skyrocket Despite Climate Pacts
- Dec 1st, 2016 - Extreme Tornado Outbreaks Are Becoming More Extreme
- Nov 30th, 2016 - Odd Rifts in Antarctic Ice Could Mean ‘Sayonara, Glacier’
- Nov 30th, 2016 - What You Should Know About Trump’s Cabinet & Climate