Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Aug 15th, 2017 - Alaska Towns At Risk from Rising Seas Sound Alarm
- Aug 11th, 2017 - New Findings Show How Climate Change Is Influencing India’s Farmer Suicides
- Aug 10th, 2017 - These Are the Crazy Climate Records from 2016 You Haven’t Heard Much About
- Aug 10th, 2017 - Climate Change Has Influenced Timing of Europe’s Floods
- Aug 9th, 2017 - Court Scuttles Rule Cutting Potent Greenhouse Gas