Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Oct 26th, 2016 - Tibet Just Had Another Massive Ice Avalanche
- Oct 26th, 2016 - New Oil Discoveries Largely Unaffected by Paris Pact
- Oct 25th, 2016 - Heat, Then Deluge Fell a Town’s Beloved 600-Year-Old Oak
- Oct 25th, 2016 - Warm Ocean Water Takes Toll on Antarctica’s Glaciers
- Oct 25th, 2016 - Renewables Poised for Rapid Growth Worldwide