Carbon capture and sequestration or CCS is a technology that can remove carbon dioxide emitted by a power plant and store it underground. Climate Central visits the site of a proposed coal plant in Linden, NJ to find out how it is done.
News, Blogs & Features
- Jun 24th, 2016 - A Computer Just Changed the Coral Research Game
- Jun 23rd, 2016 - Climate Change is Tipping Scales Toward More Wildfires
- Jun 23rd, 2016 - Wind at China’s Back to Amp Up Its Renewables
- Jun 22nd, 2016 - Dead Trees Adding to California Firefighters’ Battle
- Jun 21st, 2016 - Extreme Oil Prices May Be Costly to the Climate