From snatching carbon dioxide (CO2) out of the air like trees do, to launching giant mirrors into space, scientists are researching a wide variety of technologies to artificially slow global warming.
News, Blogs & Features
- Dec 8th, 2013 - Study Adds to Arctic Warming, Extreme Weather Debate
- Dec 8th, 2013 - European Cities Hesitant to Adapt to Climate Change
- Dec 7th, 2013 - Six Degrees: Cold is Trending, Xaver & Climate Impacts
- Dec 7th, 2013 - Books Paints Bleak Picture for Australia Sans Cuts
- Dec 6th, 2013 - Critical Weather Forecasting Bill Moves One Step Closer