From snatching carbon dioxide (CO2) out of the air like trees do, to launching giant mirrors into space, scientists are researching a wide variety of technologies to artificially slow global warming.
News, Blogs & Features
- May 18th, 2013 - Clouds ‘Cool Earth Less Than Once Thought’
- May 18th, 2013 - Tornadoes Resume; Drought Divides; Fish on the Move
- May 17th, 2013 - Weather Service to Add Major Might to Computing Power
- May 17th, 2013 - The U.S.: A Nation Divided By Drought
- May 16th, 2013 - Study: 97 percent Agreement on Manmade Global Warming