In recent decades in the American West, wildfires have burned about 17 times more land in years with early snowmelt than with late.
News, Blogs & Features
- Dec 13th, 2017 - Antarctic Modeling Pushes Up Sea-Level Rise Projections
- Dec 8th, 2017 - How Smoke From California’s Fires is Harming the Most Vulnerable
- Nov 7th, 2017 - Breathing Fire
- Nov 7th, 2017 - Western Wildfires Undermining Progress on Air Pollution
- Oct 25th, 2017 - These U.S. Cities Are Most Vulnerable to Major Coastal Flooding and Sea Level Rise