While any one month with above average temps might reinforce the reality that the world is warming, it’s the trend of that really stands out.
News, Blogs & Features
- Oct 3rd, 2017 - Brazil’s Worst Month Ever for Forest Fires Blamed on Human Activity
- Sep 27th, 2017 - The Sixth Mass Extinction of Wildlife Also Threatens Global Food Supplies
- Sep 20th, 2017 - Arctic Sea Ice Just Hit Its Eighth-Lowest Minimum Ever Recorded
- Sep 12th, 2017 - Here Are Three Ways Nanomaterials Could Help Combat Climate Change
- Sep 5th, 2017 - Here’s How Climate Change Could Turn U.S. Real Estate Prices Upside Down