While any one month with above average temps might reinforce the reality that the world is warming, it’s the trend of that really stands out.
News, Blogs & Features
- Dec 8th, 2017 - How Smoke From California’s Fires is Harming the Most Vulnerable
- Nov 7th, 2017 - Breathing Fire
- Nov 7th, 2017 - Western Wildfires Undermining Progress on Air Pollution
- Oct 25th, 2017 - These U.S. Cities Are Most Vulnerable to Major Coastal Flooding and Sea Level Rise
- Oct 3rd, 2017 - Brazil’s Worst Month Ever for Forest Fires Blamed on Human Activity