Based on the 2010 Census and Climate Central's map analysis, climate change-related sea level rise has put more New Yorkers at risk of flooding from Hurricane Irene.
News, Blogs & Features
- May 23rd, 2013 - Optimism for Crops in Midwest; Dire Straits in the West
- May 23rd, 2013 - 2013 Hurricane Season Could Be Extremely Active: NOAA
- May 23rd, 2013 - Oklahoma Tornado Shows Progress in Weather Warnings
- May 22nd, 2013 - NOAA Satellite Malfunctions, May Affect Forecasts
- May 22nd, 2013 - Limiting Methane Leaks Critical to Gas, Climate Benefits