Half of our electricity today comes from carbon-intensive coal. How might an 80 percent reduction in greenhouse gas emissions be achieved by 2050, when electricity needs might be 50 percent higher than today?
News, Blogs & Features
- Jun 10th, 2018 - Antarctic Ocean Discovery Warns of Faster Global Warming
- Jun 7th, 2018 - Rising Seas Could Swell Arizona’s Population
- Feb 14th, 2018 - Sea Level Stakes for the Caribbean, in Pictures
- Dec 27th, 2017 - The 10 Most Important U.S. Climate Stories in 2017
- Dec 13th, 2017 - Antarctic Modeling Pushes Up Sea-Level Rise Projections