Climate change has increased pollen counts and the length of the pollen season, trends that are expected to continue through mid-century.
News, Blogs & Features
- Apr 19th, 2014 - Rising CO2 Levels Threaten Entire Marine Food Chain
- Apr 19th, 2014 - 6 Degrees: Kimye, TV, March Rankings and More
- Apr 18th, 2014 - U.S. State Department Delays Keystone XL Decision
- Apr 16th, 2014 - U.S. GHG Emissions at Lowest Level in 20 Years
- Apr 15th, 2014 - Huge Methane Leaks Add Doubt on Gas as ‘Bridge’ Fuel