Increases in heavy precipitation will threaten to worsen incidents of sewage overflows, especially in cities with aging sewage infrastructure.
News, Blogs & Features
- Sep 25th, 2016 - Terns Flee Warming Temps in Epic Migration to Alaska
- Sep 24th, 2016 - 100 Countries Push to Phase Out HFCs
- Sep 23rd, 2016 - Greenland is Losing More Ice Than Scientists Thought
- Sep 22nd, 2016 - Obama Just Tied Climate Change to National Security
- Sep 21st, 2016 - UN Climate Pact Moves Closer to Taking Effect