Each state receives a conventional letter grade to illustrate its climate change preparedness overall and for five specific hazards: heat, drought, wildfires, inland & coastal flooding.
News, Blogs & Features
- Dec 27th, 2017 - The 10 Most Important U.S. Climate Stories in 2017
- Dec 13th, 2017 - Antarctic Modeling Pushes Up Sea-Level Rise Projections
- Dec 8th, 2017 - How Smoke From California’s Fires is Harming the Most Vulnerable
- Nov 7th, 2017 - Breathing Fire
- Nov 7th, 2017 - Western Wildfires Undermining Progress on Air Pollution