Different groups of scientists use different methods to track global surface temperatures, but the data shows the same warming trend.
News, Blogs & Features
- Jul 29th, 2016 - Searing Kuwait Temp Could Rank Among World’s Hottest
- Jul 28th, 2016 - Climate Change’s Fingerprints All Over California Wildfires
- Jul 27th, 2016 - Scientists Urge Obama to End Federal Coal Leasing
- Jul 27th, 2016 - Climate Pollution Can Complicate Fishes’ Sex Lives
- Jul 27th, 2016 - More Mosquito Days Increasing Zika Risk in U.S.