Different groups of scientists use different methods to track global surface temperatures, but the data shows the same warming trend.
News, Blogs & Features
- May 26th, 2016 - Africa’s Most Vulnerable Face an Even Hotter Future
- May 25th, 2016 - New Tar Sands Impact on Climate, Air Quality Found
- May 24th, 2016 - Acidifying Waters Put Dungeness Crabs at Risk
- May 23rd, 2016 - U.S. Leads Globe in Oil Production for Third Year
- May 23rd, 2016 - Abrupt Atlantic Ocean Changes May Have Been Natural