Different groups of scientists use different methods to track global surface temperatures, but the data shows the same warming trend.
News, Blogs & Features
- Aug 27th, 2014 - What Global Warming Might Mean for Extreme Snowfalls
- Aug 27th, 2014 - Crowdsourced Photos Provide Drought Snapshots
- Aug 26th, 2014 - Can Birds Be Protected From Huge Solar Plants?
- Aug 25th, 2014 - Visualize It: Old Weather Data Feeds New Climate Models
- Aug 25th, 2014 - Antarctic Riddle: How Much Will the South Pole Melt?