Different groups of scientists use different methods to track global surface temperatures, but the data shows the same warming trend.
News, Blogs & Features
- Oct 30th, 2014 - Extreme Halloween: Ghoulish Weather Records
- Oct 30th, 2014 - Snow! Or Not. Why Snow Is Hard to Forecast
- Oct 29th, 2014 - An Ill Wind Blows in Antarctica, Threatens Global Flooding
- Oct 29th, 2014 - Two Years On: Sandy Inspires Storm of Climate Research
- Oct 29th, 2014 - Hydropower May Be Huge Source of Methane Emissions