From snatching carbon dioxide (CO2) out of the air like trees do, to launching giant mirrors into space, scientists are researching a wide variety of technologies to artificially slow global warming.
News, Blogs & Features
- Dec 10th, 2013 - Scientists: Lack of Data Means Fracking Impacts Unknown
- Dec 10th, 2013 - While Most of U.S. Froze, Parts of Alaska Set Record Highs
- Dec 9th, 2013 - Offshore Wind Farms Could Protect Cities from Hurricanes
- Dec 8th, 2013 - Study Adds to Arctic Warming, Extreme Weather Debate
- Dec 8th, 2013 - European Cities Hesitant to Adapt to Climate Change