The Lower 48 as a whole had an average shift of "first leaf" from March 20 (1951-1980 average) to March 17 now (1981-2010 average): approximately 3 days earlier.
News, Blogs & Features
- Sep 21st, 2014 - Three Decades Until Carbon Budget Is Eaten Through
- Sep 21st, 2014 - UN Data on Population Growth is Bad News for Climate
- Sep 20th, 2014 - Report: Prevent Climate Effects by Fixing World Economy
- Sep 20th, 2014 - 6 Degrees: HFCs, Sea Ice Minimums & Climate Cookbooks
- Sep 19th, 2014 - Brian Kahn Explains the Developing El Nino