The Lower 48 as a whole had an average shift of "first leaf" from March 20 (1951-1980 average) to March 17 now (1981-2010 average): approximately 3 days earlier.
News, Blogs & Features
- Apr 20th, 2014 - At-Risk Cities May Help Drive Climate Change Solutions
- Apr 19th, 2014 - Rising CO2 Levels Threaten Entire Marine Food Chain
- Apr 19th, 2014 - 6 Degrees: Kimye, TV, March Rankings and More
- Apr 18th, 2014 - U.S. State Department Delays Keystone XL Decision
- Apr 16th, 2014 - U.S. GHG Emissions at Lowest Level in 20 Years