The Lower 48 as a whole had an average shift of "first leaf" from March 20 (1951-1980 average) to March 17 now (1981-2010 average): approximately 3 days earlier.
News, Blogs & Features
- Aug 22nd, 2014 - A Tale of Two Cities: Miami, New York and Life on the Edge
- Aug 21st, 2014 - Coal Terminal Decision Highlights Exports’ GHGs
- Aug 21st, 2014 - Epic Drought in West is Literally Moving Mountains
- Aug 20th, 2014 - Wind Turbine Syndrome? Courts Aren’t Buying It
- Aug 20th, 2014 - Hot and Getting Hotter: Heat Islands Cooking U.S. Cities