The Lower 48 as a whole had an average shift of "first leaf" from March 20 (1951-1980 average) to March 17 now (1981-2010 average): approximately 3 days earlier.
News, Blogs & Features
- Sep 1st, 2014 - Mountain Forest Changes Threaten Calif. Water Supplies
- Sep 1st, 2014 - Warming in Europe Raises Risks of Tropical Diseases
- Aug 31st, 2014 - Pests Pose Increasing Risk to Food Security
- Aug 31st, 2014 - Cut Carbon, Breathe Easier, Live Longer
- Aug 30th, 2014 - Battle Wages for California’s Groundwater Rights