The Lower 48 as a whole had an average shift of Ã¢Â€Âœfirst leafÃ¢Â€Â from March 20 (1951-1980 average) to March 17 now (1981-2010 average) Ã¢Â€Â“ approximately 3 days earlier.
News, Blogs & Features
- May 19th, 2013 - Rising Temperatures in Europe Leave Ducks Grounded
- May 18th, 2013 - Clouds ‘Cool Earth Less Than Once Thought’
- May 18th, 2013 - Tornadoes Resume; Drought Divides; Fish on the Move
- May 17th, 2013 - Weather Service to Add Major Might to Computing Power
- May 17th, 2013 - The U.S.: A Nation Divided By Drought