The Lower 48 as a whole had an average shift of "first leaf" from March 20 (1951-1980 average) to March 17 now (1981-2010 average): approximately 3 days earlier.
News, Blogs & Features
- Mar 4th, 2015 - Arctic Sea Ice Is Getting Thinner, Faster
- Mar 3rd, 2015 - Solar Energy Jobs Growing By Leaps and Bounds
- Mar 2nd, 2015 - Global Warming Upped Heat Driving California’s Drought
- Mar 2nd, 2015 - Climate Change a ‘Contributing Factor’ in Syrian Conflict
- Feb 28th, 2015 - Climate Adaptation Experts Help Prepare for Disaster