CO2 captured from coal-fired electric power plants may be injected for storage into porous layers of rock and sand deep underground.
News, Blogs & Features
- Sep 29th, 2016 - Greenhouse Gases From Reservoirs Fuel Climate Change
- Sep 28th, 2016 - Appeals Court Mulls Challenge to Clean Power Plan
- Sep 27th, 2016 - The Biggest Loser in Last Night’s Debate? Climate Change
- Sep 27th, 2016 - The World Passes 400 PPM Threshold. Permanently
- Sep 27th, 2016 - Clean Power Plan Faces Appeals Court Showdown