CO2 captured from coal-fired electric power plants may be injected for storage into porous layers of rock and sand deep underground.
News, Blogs & Features
- May 27th, 2017 - Arctic Stronghold of Seeds Flooded After Permafrost Melts
- May 26th, 2017 - Waves Rippled Through Greenland’s Ice. That’s Ominous
- May 25th, 2017 - Bipartisan Bill Introduced to Fix Neighborhood Floods
- May 25th, 2017 - Budget Guts U.S. Carbon Capture, Storage Research
- May 25th, 2017 - NOAA Forecasts Busy Hurricane Season for Atlantic