CO2 captured from coal-fired electric power plants may be injected for storage into porous layers of rock and sand deep underground.
News, Blogs & Features
- Dec 18th, 2014 - Rain a ‘Start’ for Calif., But Drought Entrenched
- Dec 18th, 2014 - NASA Satellite Sends Back Most Detailed View of CO2
- Dec 17th, 2014 - Persistent Warming Driving Big Arctic Changes
- Dec 17th, 2014 - NYC Tops List for Seeing Increased Storm Outages
- Dec 17th, 2014 - Europe’s Record Heat Directly Tied to Climate Change