CO2 captured from coal-fired electric power plants may be injected for storage into porous layers of rock and sand deep underground.
News, Blogs & Features
- Sep 20th, 2017 - Arctic Sea Ice Just Hit Its Eighth-Lowest Minimum Ever Recorded
- Sep 12th, 2017 - Here Are Three Ways Nanomaterials Could Help Combat Climate Change
- Sep 5th, 2017 - Here’s How Climate Change Could Turn U.S. Real Estate Prices Upside Down
- Aug 29th, 2017 - Here’s How Climate Change is a ‘Death Sentence’ in Afghanistan’s Highlands
- Aug 22nd, 2017 - Can Business Save the World from Climate Change?