CO2 captured from coal-fired electric power plants may be injected for storage into porous layers of rock and sand deep underground.
News, Blogs & Features
- Aug 21st, 2014 - Coal Terminal Decision Highlights Exports’ GHGs
- Aug 21st, 2014 - Epic Drought in West is Literally Moving Mountains
- Aug 20th, 2014 - Wind Turbine Syndrome? Courts Aren’t Buying It
- Aug 20th, 2014 - Hot and Getting Hotter: Heat Islands Cooking U.S. Cities
- Aug 19th, 2014 - Here’s How Arctic Sea Ice Could Shrink Even More