CO2 captured from coal-fired electric power plants may be injected for storage into porous layers of rock and sand deep underground.
News, Blogs & Features
- Apr 1st, 2015 - Bleak California Snowpack ‘Obliterates’ Record Low
- Apr 1st, 2015 - Antarctica’s Record High Temp Bodes Ill for Ice
- Mar 31st, 2015 - U.S. Submits Climate Plan as Paris Pact Taking Shape
- Mar 31st, 2015 - Investments in Renewables Herald ‘Paradigm Shift’
- Mar 30th, 2015 - Canada Pushes Ahead with Alternatives to Keystone XL