CO2 captured from coal-fired electric power plants may be injected for storage into porous layers of rock and sand deep underground.
News, Blogs & Features
- Jul 4th, 2015 - Pink Salmon Risks a Double Threat of Acidification
- Jul 3rd, 2015 - The World’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions in One Graphic
- Jul 2nd, 2015 - Hawaii, Vermont Set Ambitious Examples for Renewables
- Jul 1st, 2015 - Scorched Earth Is Big Climate Concern in Alaska Wildfires
- Jul 1st, 2015 - Soaring Temps in Pacific Northwest Shattered Records