CO2 captured from coal-fired electric power plants may be injected for storage into porous layers of rock and sand deep underground.
News, Blogs & Features
- Dec 6th, 2016 - Arctic Sea Ice Sees Strange Cold Season Retreat
- Dec 6th, 2016 - A Climate Denier is Leading the NASA Transition
- Dec 5th, 2016 - Warming U.S. Could See Extreme Rains Increase Fivefold
- Dec 4th, 2016 - Climate Change Will Stir ‘Unimaginable’ Refugee Crisis
- Dec 3rd, 2016 - Businesses Push Against Trump’s Climate Dismissal