CO2 captured from coal-fired electric power plants may be injected for storage into porous layers of rock and sand deep underground.
News, Blogs & Features
- May 28th, 2015 - Will The West Ever Be Able To Live With Fire?
- May 27th, 2015 - Climate Change Could Melt Everest Region’s Glaciers
- May 27th, 2015 - 10 Years After Katrina, Slow Hurricane Season Expected
- May 27th, 2015 - Across U.S., Heaviest Downpours On The Rise
- May 26th, 2015 - U.S., Mexico, Canada to Collaborate on Climate Adaptation