CO2 captured from coal-fired electric power plants may be injected for storage into porous layers of rock and sand deep underground.
News, Blogs & Features
- Jan 16th, 2017 - Japan’s Biggest Coral Reef Devastated by Bleaching
- Jan 14th, 2017 - U.S. Lists First Bumble Bee Species as Endangered
- Jan 13th, 2017 - Beginning of the End of CA Drought, But What’s Next?
- Jan 12th, 2017 - Trump CIA Pick Evades Climate Change Questions
- Jan 12th, 2017 - Climate Change Is the World’s Biggest Risk, in 3 Charts