CO2 captured from coal-fired electric power plants may be injected for storage into porous layers of rock and sand deep underground.
News, Blogs & Features
- Mar 2nd, 2015 - Global Warming Upped Heat Driving California’s Drought
- Mar 2nd, 2015 - Climate Change a ‘Contributing Factor’ in Syrian Conflict
- Feb 28th, 2015 - Climate Adaptation Experts Help Prepare for Disaster
- Feb 27th, 2015 - Looming Warming Spurt Could Reshape Climate Debate
- Feb 27th, 2015 - Sunny Side East: Solar Takes Off in Eastern U.S.