CO2 captured from coal-fired electric power plants may be injected for storage into porous layers of rock and sand deep underground.
News, Blogs & Features
- Mar 28th, 2017 - Trump’s Executive Order is Out of Step With Americans
- Mar 27th, 2017 - Communities Retreat as Oceans Swell, Coasts Erode
- Mar 26th, 2017 - Climate Change Pushes World Into ‘Uncharted Territory’
- Mar 25th, 2017 - Peru’s Deadly Floods Ring Alarm Bell for Latin America
- Mar 24th, 2017 - Drought, Weather Fuel Record Oklahoma Wildfires