CO2 captured from coal-fired electric power plants may be injected for storage into porous layers of rock and sand deep underground.
News, Blogs & Features
- Apr 28th, 2016 - Climate Change is ‘Devastating’ The Great Barrier Reef
- Apr 27th, 2016 - Strong El Niño Helped Lower U.S. Heating Costs
- Apr 26th, 2016 - Carbon Fee Debate Goes Mainstream in Washington State
- Apr 24th, 2016 - How Can We Reduce Concrete’s Hefty Carbon Footprint?
- Apr 23rd, 2016 - 1,000 Species Have Been Moved Due to Human Impact