Visualization of CO2 emissions from U.S. power plants burning fossil fuels. Coal plants contribute over 80 percent of these emissions, which are actually invisible.
News, Blogs & Features
- Feb 14th, 2018 - Sea Level Stakes for the Caribbean, in Pictures
- Dec 27th, 2017 - The 10 Most Important U.S. Climate Stories in 2017
- Dec 13th, 2017 - Antarctic Modeling Pushes Up Sea-Level Rise Projections
- Dec 8th, 2017 - How Smoke From California’s Fires is Harming the Most Vulnerable
- Nov 7th, 2017 - Breathing Fire