A car’s climate impact depends on three main factors: the efficiency of the car, the distance driven, and in the case of electric and plug-in hybrid cars, how the electricity it uses is generated.
News, Blogs & Features
- Jul 18th, 2018 - Missouri Farms Hold Big Potential as Carbon Storehouse
- Jul 14th, 2018 - As Seas Rise, Americans Use Nature to Fight Worsening Erosion
- Jul 11th, 2018 - Air Conditioning Costs Rise With Arizona’s Heat
- Jul 11th, 2018 - Report: The High Cost of Hot
- Jun 10th, 2018 - Antarctic Ocean Discovery Warns of Faster Global Warming