Atmospheric carbon dioxide levels continue to climb, averaging 400 parts per million for the month of February — the earliest in the year Earth has hit this global warming milestone on record.
News, Blogs & Features
- Aug 21st, 2018 - Breathing Fire: All This Smoke Means Smaller Newborns And More ER Visits
- Aug 15th, 2018 - Breathing Fire: Wildfire Smoke Forcing Idahoans Indoors
- Aug 15th, 2018 - Breathing Fire: California’s Central Valley Bears the Brunt of Wildfire Smoke
- Aug 15th, 2018 - Air Pollution Progress Still Undermined by Western Wildfires
- Aug 8th, 2018 - West Nile Crippling El Pasoans, Rising Temperatures Play Role