Arctic warming and loss of sea ice may be helping to drive cold air southward, into the US and Europe, according to recent studies.
News, Blogs & Features
- Dec 4th, 2016 - Climate Change Will Stir ‘Unimaginable’ Refugee Crisis
- Dec 3rd, 2016 - Businesses Push Against Trump’s Climate Dismissal
- Dec 2nd, 2016 - U.S. Oil Exports Skyrocket Despite Climate Pacts
- Dec 1st, 2016 - Extreme Tornado Outbreaks Are Becoming More Extreme
- Nov 30th, 2016 - Odd Rifts in Antarctic Ice Could Mean ‘Sayonara, Glacier’