Arctic warming and loss of sea ice may be helping to drive cold air southward, into the US and Europe, according to recent studies.
News, Blogs & Features
- Jul 29th, 2015 - Warming May Boost Wind Energy in Plains States
- Jul 28th, 2015 - Fossil Fuels May Bring Major Changes to Carbon Dating
- Jul 28th, 2015 - U.S. Private Sector Vows To Ante Up On Climate Finance
- Jul 27th, 2015 - Rain, Storm Surge Combine to Put U.S. Coasts at Risk
- Jul 26th, 2015 - Rising Sea Levels Could Decimate Sea Turtle Nests