Arctic warming and loss of sea ice may be helping to drive cold air southward, into the US and Europe, according to recent studies.
News, Blogs & Features
- Jul 28th, 2016 - Climate Change’s Fingerprints All Over California Wildfires
- Jul 27th, 2016 - Scientists Urge Obama to End Federal Coal Leasing
- Jul 27th, 2016 - Climate Pollution Can Complicate Fishes’ Sex Lives
- Jul 27th, 2016 - More Mosquito Days Increasing Zika Risk in U.S.
- Jul 26th, 2016 - Forecast First: Warmer Temps Favored Across Entire U.S.