Arctic warming and loss of sea ice may be helping to drive cold air southward, into the US and Europe, according to recent studies.
News, Blogs & Features
- May 22nd, 2013 - NOAA Satellite Malfunctions, May Affect Forecasts
- May 22nd, 2013 - Limiting Methane Leaks Critical to Gas, Climate Benefits
- May 21st, 2013 - Making Sense of the Moore Tornado in a Climate Context
- May 21st, 2013 - Widespread Greenland Melting A Sign of Things to Come
- May 20th, 2013 - Tornadoes Rake Okla., Kansas as Storm Threat Continues