Arctic warming and loss of sea ice may be helping to drive cold air southward, into the US and Europe, according to recent studies.
News, Blogs & Features
- Jun 25th, 2017 - Warming Brews Big Trouble in Coffee Birthplace Ethiopia
- Jun 24th, 2017 - Nuclear Decommissioning Threatens Climate Targets
- Jun 23rd, 2017 - We Couldn’t Monitor Larsen C Without These Satellites
- Jun 22nd, 2017 - Climate Change Altering Droughts, Impacts Across U.S.
- Jun 22nd, 2017 - Atlantic Oil Surveys Could Kill Food Used By Fisheries