Arctic warming and loss of sea ice may be helping to drive cold air southward, into the US and Europe, according to recent studies.
News, Blogs & Features
- Feb 27th, 2015 - Looming Warming Spurt Could Reshape Climate Debate
- Feb 27th, 2015 - Sunny Side East: Solar Takes Off in Eastern U.S.
- Feb 27th, 2015 - A February First: CO2 Levels Pass 400 PPM Milestone
- Feb 26th, 2015 - NASA Satellites Show Rain In Detail Like Never Before
- Feb 25th, 2015 - How Sahara Dust Sustains the Amazon Rainforest, in 3-D