Arctic warming and loss of sea ice may be helping to drive cold air southward, into the US and Europe, according to recent studies.
News, Blogs & Features
- Oct 30th, 2014 - Ozone Hole Recovery Continues, Albeit a Little Slower
- Oct 30th, 2014 - Extreme Halloween: Ghoulish Weather Records
- Oct 30th, 2014 - Snow! Or Not. Why Snow Is Hard to Forecast
- Oct 29th, 2014 - An Ill Wind Blows in Antarctica, Threatens Global Flooding
- Oct 29th, 2014 - Two Years On: Sandy Inspires Storm of Climate Research