Arctic warming and loss of sea ice may be helping to drive cold air southward, into the US and Europe, according to recent studies.
News, Blogs & Features
- Mar 6th, 2014 - Get Ready for Next Climate Phenomenon: El Nino
- Mar 6th, 2014 - Rains Ease Calif. Drought, Make Wildfire Outlook Grimmer
- Mar 5th, 2014 - Sea Level Rise Threatens World’s Cultural Treasures
- Mar 4th, 2014 - March Madness, NASA Style: Cast Your Vote Now
- Mar 4th, 2014 - Australia in for Hot Days, Higher Fire Risk, More Droughts