Arctic warming and loss of sea ice may be helping to drive cold air southward, into the US and Europe, according to recent studies.
News, Blogs & Features
- Dec 10th, 2013 - Scientists: Lack of Data Means Fracking Impacts Unknown
- Dec 10th, 2013 - While Most of U.S. Froze, Parts of Alaska Set Record Highs
- Dec 9th, 2013 - Offshore Wind Farms Could Protect Cities from Hurricanes
- Dec 8th, 2013 - Study Adds to Arctic Warming, Extreme Weather Debate
- Dec 8th, 2013 - European Cities Hesitant to Adapt to Climate Change