Arctic warming and loss of sea ice may be helping to drive cold air southward, into the US and Europe, according to recent studies.
News, Blogs & Features
- Apr 25th, 2015 - Look What’s Cooking in the World of Renewable Energy
- Apr 24th, 2015 - Carbon Pricing Helping Farmers Ease Methane Pollution
- Apr 23rd, 2015 - New NASA Satellite Gets the Dirt on Soil Moisture
- Apr 23rd, 2015 - Scientists Turn to Drones For Closer Look at Sea Ice
- Apr 22nd, 2015 - Four Hopeful Clean Energy Trends for Earth Day