The federal Renewable Fuel Standard encourages U.S. corn ethanol producers to boost production to 9 billion gallons by 2008 and 15 billion by 2015.
News, Blogs & Features
- May 20th, 2013 - Tornadoes Rake Okla., Kansas as Storm Threat Continues
- May 20th, 2013 - Warming Causing Rockies, Everest to Lose Ice and Snow
- May 19th, 2013 - Study Projects Steep Increase in NYC Heat-Related Deaths
- May 19th, 2013 - Rising Temperatures in Europe Leave Ducks Grounded
- May 18th, 2013 - Clouds ‘Cool Earth Less Than Once Thought’